company Ing. Michal Daníšek – Motoveterány, established A.Moyzesa 74/123, Kláštor pod Znievom 03843, trade register number 550-29901 District Office Martin, IČO: 52258742 (further just as „operator“ ) is in charge of protecting the personal data provided by the clients in accordance with European Union Regulation 679/2016 and Act No. 18/2018 Personal Data Protection Act. The company has taken all technical, organizational and personnel measures to securely acquire, process and store all personal company client data. The aim of these measures is to ensure the protection of personal data of the Company’s clients from unlawful forms of processing. These principles and rules of personal data protection explain the processes of processing and storing personal data carried out by Ing. Michal Daníšek – Motoveterány:
Reason for processing personal data.
The processing of personal data is necessary for the company to:
- provide services and, to this end, process personal data of clients, suppliers, business partners, employees and others;
• comply with legal and contractual obligations;
• Protect the legitimate interests of the Company, clients and others
Rules for obtaining and managing personal data.
• the provision of personal data to third parties is solely based on the requirements of specific laws, in particular the state authorities
• we monitor publicly accessible premises of the company by camera system only for the purpose of protecting the company’s assets and clients, public order, life and health of individuals. Security cameras are marked with a pictogram and a text message.
• We take appropriate measures to ensure the protection and security of personal data processed and use state-of-the-art information technology
• We only process your personal data, which you have provided to us under special laws, for a predetermined purpose, which is the fulfillment of contractual obligations arising from the use of our services
• we do not disclose or disclose personal information to another operator that could use it for direct marketing purposes
• we keep the personal data provided in our information systems in accordance with the law for a maximum of 5 years from the date of acquisition
Processing personal data when using contact forms.
The personal data of the person concerned are: name and surname, telephone number and email address of the person concerned, or other information voluntarily provided by the person concerned. The personal data provided in connection with the use of the contact form will not be disclosed and serve solely for the purpose of answering the question or initiative of the person concerned.
The legal basis for the processing of these data is the consent of the person concerned in accordance with § 13 para. 1 (a) a) Law in conjunction with constitution article 6 para.1 (a) (a) Regulations that may be revoked at any time on the basis of a request addressed to the controller processing the data.
Personal data will be processed until the time of replying by the person concerned to the question or suggestion sent through the contact form, ie for the duration of the purpose of their processing.
The processing of personal data of the data subject will not result in automatic decision making or profiling, while the Operator does not intend to provide personal data to a third country, to an international organization or to third parties, except the operator to whom the data is addressed.
Processing personal data when subscribing to the newsletter.
The personal data of the person concerned, which the Operator processes to send information about its products and services (newsletter), are: the email address of the person concerned. The legal basis for the processing of these voluntarily provided data is the consent of the affected person in accordance with § 13 par. 1 (a) a) Law in conjunction with ust. Art. 6 para. 1 (a) a) Regulations that may be revoked at any time by clicking on the active link located at the end of each newsletter or upon written request sent to the Operator’s email address.
Personal data will be processed for the duration of the affected person’s interest in sending the Operator’s newsletter, ie for the duration of their processing. The processing of personal data of the affected person may be entrusted to the Intermediary who provides or can administer the newsletter campaign for the Operator, or the Intermediary, which provides the Operator with a technical solution for the administration of newsletter campaigns.
The processing of personal data of the affected person will not result in automatic decision making or profiling, while the Operator does not intend to provide personal data to a third country, to an international organization or to third parties, with the exception of the Broker.
Rights of the concerned persons:
The person concerned shall have the right, on the basis of a written request sent to the address of the company, to require in particular:
- Confirm whether or not personal information about it is processed
• in a generally understandable form, information on the processing of personal data in the company’s information system, in particular: identification data of the company, identification data of the intermediary in the event that it processes personal data on behalf of the company, the purpose of processing personal data, a list or range of personal data processed, the voluntary nature or the obligation to provide personal data, the legal basis for the processing of personal data, third parties where personal data are provided to them, the range of recipients if personal data is made available to them, the form of disclosure, if personal data is disclosed, third countries where personal data are transferred to third countries
• in a comprehensible form, accurate information about the source from which the company received its personal data for processing;
• in a generally comprehensible form, a list of its personal data that are subject to processing
• Correcting or liquidating your incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed
• Liquidation of its personal data whose purpose of processing has ended
• Disposing of her / his personal data that is being processed when a law has been violated
• blocking of her personal data by withdrawal of consent before expiry of its validity if the company processes personal data by consent of the data subject.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or the terms and conditions related to the processing, you can contact us at: Ing. Michal Daníšek – Motoveterány, A.Moyzesa 74/123, Kláštor pod Znievom 03843 or at e-mail address email@example.com.